The Department of Healthcare and Family Services has obtained a “waiver” to allow payment for services that are not routinely covered by Medicaid. These include personal care, homemaking, laundry, medication assistance, social and health activities, recreation, and 24-hour staff to meet residents’ scheduled and unscheduled needs. The resident is responsible for paying the cost of room and board at the facility.
What is the criteria for supportive living?
What is Included in the Monthly Fee:
“Private Pay, Medicaid & Long Term Care Insurance Accepted”
- Apartment Rent
- 3 delicious meals a day plus snacks
- All utilities except telephone
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Scheduled medical transportation
- Scheduled transportation for shopping
- Scheduled transportation specific social events
- Wellness Center access and fitness services
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Medication assistance and management
- Personal care assistance
- Active social, educational & recreational calendar
- High Speed Internet Access
- Library Services
- Maintenance and repair
- Common areas with fireplaces and televisions
- Also available at a nominal cost are onsite beauty and barber services, cable television, guest meals and opportunities to participate in community events.